Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development
The apache2triad help , support and development forums

Domain name going to router
Click here to go to the original topic

Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index -> Networking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lku homer

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Domain name going to router  

I have been using Apache for a while now. Everything was working fine, but then I turned Apache off because I didnt feel like hosting anything for a while.

But now when I start it up and type in my domain name from the host network http://lkuindustries.com it takes me to my router. Outside the host network it does nothing, cannot connect to server or whatever. But when I type in local host, I get where the domain should be pointing too.

Everything seems to work fine, except for that. Would it have to do with my router itself? I will double check the ports and everything.

Homer
DragonMaster

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject:  

try unpluging your routor for 3 min and reset it and make sure ya unplug ya cable or modum for 2 min let it all refresh that mite do it
lku homer

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject:  

Alright, thank you. I will give it a shot.

**UPDATE**

Well I'm not sure if it was that, or the new settings I used on the router, but either way it works now.
DragonMaster

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject:  

glad that helped mate now to get my domain to work lol the ip works but the domain dont go figer

Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index -> Networking
Page 1 of 1