Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development
The apache2triad help , support and development forums

R6034 error - possible curl.dll error
Click here to go to the original topic

Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index -> Apache2Triad Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pademo57

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: R6034 error - possible curl.dll error  

Yes, I'm a newbie. Got this error when I was trying to send input from a form and put it into MySQL database:

Program C;\apache2triad\PHP\bin\PHP.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application support team for more info.

Next popup says:

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\apache2triad\php\extensions\php_curl.dll' - A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

I used this to try to connect:

(connect.php)
<?php
// hostname or ip of server
$servername='localhost';

// username and password to log onto db server
$dbusername='root';
$dbpassword='XXXXXXXXXX'; Not REALLY!!!

// name of database
$dbname='testdb';

connecttodb($servername,$dbname,$dbusername,$dbpassword);
function connecttodb($servername,$dbname,$dbuser,$dbpassword)
{
global $link;
$link=mysql_connect ("$servername","$dbuser","$dbpassword");
if(!$link){die("Could not connect to MySQL");}
mysql_select_db("$dbname",$link) or die ("could not open db".mysql_error());
}

I'm using PHP Version 5.1.2, MySQL is enabled (in fact, everything that I can see from the phpinfo says it all enabled). I was able to use phpMyAdmin 2.7.0-pl2 to create the database and insert a record.
The html, php files are all located in C:\apache2triad\htdocs

If I run the connect.php from a web browser it seems to work fine. But when I try to submit my data through my test.html form, which calls connect.php I get the above error. What am I doing wrong??? Please be gentle. Not sure if I have the right forum.

I should have stated that when I run connect.php from a web browser as long as I put http://localhost/connect.php, my connect.php seems to work fine.
jonesy3006

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject:  

I am having the exact same 2 error messages come up when I try to open a php file by double clicking on it and when I click ok on the second one I get a black screen come for less than half a second before it disappears again, what can i do to fix this
pademo57

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: copy old file over new files ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll  

try looking at this post:

http://apache2triad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4424

Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index -> Apache2Triad Bugs
Page 1 of 1