Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development
The apache2triad help , support and development forums

Password is always wrong ?
Click here to go to the original topic

Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index -> Apache2Triad Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xgstq

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Password is always wrong ?  

I had apache2triad 1.5.4 running awsome, then one day i stopped the server and re started it again, i then tried to access phpMyAdmin and it just wouldnt let me in with the correct password.

I then uninstalled everything, rebooted and re installed, i got a dos promt saying

Quote: Setting password to ******** , using path C:\apache2triad

C:\apache2triad/mysql/bin/mysqladmin.exe: connect to server at 'localhost' failed

error: 'Can't get hostname for your address'
Password for Mysql not changed !!
Access is denied.
Password for Apache not changed !!

We were unable to set the password 2 times ,
Report this to apache2triad.net
(Do not post screenshots , copy/paste the text intead) Press enter to exit

then i hit enter and it allowed me to enter my password, which i did.. i rebooted again, and tried to access phpmyadmin and apache2triadcp and its still not letting me in using the chossen password.

Is there a bypass where i can reset the passwords, i have uninstalled apache2triad 3 times now and the same thing happens each time.

Im lost without a local server so any suggestions or assistance would be outstanding.

Thanks

Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index -> Apache2Triad Bugs
Page 1 of 1