Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 updated
Google
Jebbit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apache HTTP Server has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have updated to the newest apache2triad last week after running 1.3.1 for about a year. after a few days everything slowed down, parts of pages are not loading and it is crashing everytime I try access the smallest web page. it is getting an http error. I have gone through the boards already and installed the compression mod, child nodes...and all that. Im still getting the errors and crashes. I use no-ip to route through, I am currently updated with the newest firmware on the router, I have no other apache2triad services running like x-mail, issue started with the updated install. Here is the main errors it is getting. Put in code brackets for easy reading. FYI just turning off the apache that is running creates an error.

Code:
Encountered too many errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.
[Sat Oct 08 20:06:06 2005] [error] (OS 10038)An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.  : Child 3848: Encountered too many errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.
[Sat Oct 08 20:06:06 2005] [error] (OS 10038)An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.  : Child 3848: Encountered too many errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic