Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 mysql.trace_mode and mysql_free_result questions
Google
enesaydin84

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi to everybody.

i did not use this function(mysql_free_result) anywhere.but the error is

Warning: Unknown: 2 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

what should i do?

thanks......
fdgloworm

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I found this in a search, but no answer as to what to do to fix it. I had everything - including phpmyadmin and mysql working fine, have several functioning db's on it, and then I go to add a new one and this error message comes up.

This is the message from the a2c error log.

Code:
[Wed May 10 20:33:37 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/apache2triad/htdocs/phpmyadmin/function.mysql-free-result, referer: http://localhost/phpmyadmin/db_create.php

I'm not sure what to do. I have looked up the function on mysql help, I have tried to release the results manually, tried shutting down the db's, tried restarting server and computer, everything I can think of to drop those stored results....what happened to the function?

fdgloworm

Last edited by fdgloworm on Sat May 13, 2006 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is mysql.trace_mode = Off in php.ini ?
philo23

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that probly isnt the best idea, other mysql error wont show then, it to do with the mysql-mode var in my.ini, i cant seen to turn off strict mode ether which is what makes this error.
fdgloworm

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad -

No, the mysql.trace_mode=on in my php.ini. Don't I want it on so I know when there are errors with mysql?

Aaron
philo23

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its the mysql mode, i too am having the same problem. any ideas people?
fdgloworm

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the error as it appears in phpMyAdmin when I open it up:

Code:

Warning: (null)() [function.mysql-free-result]: 2 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0

I can't figure out what two results, I can't free them (of course I could be doing that wrong, not sure) and I can't even look up what script/file is causing it due to 'Unknown on line 0' so.....I'm lost. I think this was hidden until I turned on full error reporting in PHP - debugging code. My question is - is it in a brand new, unaltered, no db's made, clean install of apache2triad with php error-reporting on. I can't do that...don't have a second machine to clean install, don't want to lose my db's. Everything seems to work okay for now, but I don't like errors. Smile

Aaron

Edited 6/7/06:

I have this error showing up in another db application now, and now answers as to how to fix this. I still can't find what results are unaccounted for. Sad What is the problem and how can I fix it? Or what can I do to track down what result sets are open?? I have looked and looked and can't find anything.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic