Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 could be conflicts or something missing with the combined pr
Google
unikorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there is some bugs or something with this program now. I used it 3 or 4 years ago for my sites and everything worked fine including the ikonboard that I had running and at that time I had no problems.

I let my server and sites die (for personal reasons) and just getting them all up again. I started using this program again for my server. I got my sites up but I spent 3 days just trying to install ikonboard. I thought they did something to their program since I couldn't get it installed. FinallyI downloaded the separate components for the server (apache, mysql, php, perl) and got them installed and working. I got my sites up and even got ikonboard running, all within an hour.

I am just suggesting there could be conflicts or something missing with the combined programs cause my hppt.conf looks like the other one did .
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unikorn wrote:

there could be conflicts or something missing with the combined programs

you are prefectly right and im afraid i can not put the complex eplaination in such simple terms as you

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic