Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 Install problem with curl.dll
Google
alimudin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jkliza wrote:
Hey guys,

First of all, I would like to say thank you Vlad for such an incredible solution. I am very thankful that the guys over at SugarCRM recommended you stack for running their application. I've used a number of similar products, and none come close to yours.

The Fix:

I came across this post by searching for this same error, which I was having earlier today while trying to create a scheduled task that needed to call the curl package.

What I did was the following:

1) I searched for the libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll files, and found that they were both located in 3 directories, all within the apache2triad main directory:

C:\apache2triad\bin
C:\apache2triad\opssl\bin
C:\apache2triad\pgsql\bin

2) Upon further inspection I noticed that the versions of the files in the

folders were the same file size, but were different than the version of the files in the C:\apache2triad\bin folder

3) I copied the version from the

folders, into the C:\apache2triad\bin, overwriting the existing versions, prayed about it over lunch, and thankfully, it worked, and Im running fine now, no more issues.

Hope this helps, and I hope my description is clear.

Im sorry that I didnt take the time to look into the diifferences to try and fix the actual problem Vlad,
I have been trying to get SugarCRM up and running and work all the kinks out before we go live.

If you have any questions please let me know, as I'd be more than happy to help.

Jesse

thanks jkliza,,this is very usefull
pademo57

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jkliza, just wanted to also say thanks. I posted another subject along the same lines - R6034 error - possible curl.dll error. However this seemed to fix my problems.

Yes, I'm a newbie, but could someone please give a brief explanation of what the libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll files do? I understand it is "Part of the module associated with The OpenSSL Toolkit" But what does this mean?

And for that matter what does the "extension=php_curl.dll" do?
I tried looking for some documentation but alas, I was feeling overwhelmed. I understand it is a library but...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic