Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 xoops writting to and saving a file.
Google
Pheagey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under the legacy version of A2T I could open, write and save to a file. A much need function for a website that takes in submitted files. Also, for a site running under the Xoops cms. Since I have installed the A2T 1.4.1 I have not been able to reinstall my cms. Does anyone have any ideas?

1st, my server setup.:
Win XP Pro (SP2) on a NTFS hdd.
Apache2Triad 1.4.1
(attempting) Xoops 2.0.10.0 RC2

permissions to 'everyone' for the files- tried,
looked thru the http.conf for clues- tried,
looked thru the php.ini for clues- tried,

Looked at the error.log- nothing out of the ordinary.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Your help is greatly appriciated.

Pheagey
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

take a look at \htdocs\apache2triadcp\count.txt
is it not written to ?
no errors you say , what about the attached screenshot , and what is this in php_error.log then ?

Quote:
[19-Apr-2005 23:21:03] PHP Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\html\header.php on line 28
[19-Apr-2005 23:21:03] PHP Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\html\header.php on line 28
[19-Apr-2005 23:21:03] PHP Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\html\header.php on line 62
[19-Apr-2005 23:21:03] PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php' in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\html\header.php on line 62

do you see XOOPS_ROOT_PATH in my quote ? do you know what that means ?
it means that a global variable was used by the programmer without it being defined or otherwise accessible so it was parsed literally

i can not be held responsable for the problems with the programs you are trying to install

and there is a reason why RC (release candidates) and stable releases are not the same thing you know

and i do not even want to go about you saying that you could install Xoops 2.0.10.0 RC2 on the legacy apache2triad version

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic