Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 Install problem with curl.dll
Google
Cuervogold

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I have just had to reload apache2triad after a major disc crash. all appears OK except the following error on startup
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\apache2triad\php\extensions\php_curl.dll' - The operating system cannot run %1.

in Unknown on line 0

Anyone able to help me fix this?
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

does this hapen on a clean install just after the initial reboot ?
Cuervogold

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, my previous version of apache2triad didn't exhibit this problem You may need to know that I have also upgraded mySql to 4.1
I appreciate your help
tiva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this error a few days, but is working before a few days.
I new installation repeat 10 (clean installation), is error continue Sad(

my problem is solved, I uninstall last install programs.
fastburst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys I installed apache2triad last night when I rebooted, i get the following errors,a nd i haven't changed anything so dont quite understand why I am getting thses can someone help on this and where to change all this.,

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_adt.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_bitset.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_classkit.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_crack.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_cvsclient.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_date.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_db.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_dio.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_domxml.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_event.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_ffi.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_gopher.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_http.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_hyperwave.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_id3.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_lzf.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_ntuser.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_pdo.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_smtp.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_ssh2.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_soap.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_runkit.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_radius.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_pop3.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_phpdoc.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_printer.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_translit.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_xmlwriter.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_zlib_filter.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_xdebug.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_memcache.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_oggvorbis.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_bz2_filter.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_cpdf.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_dba.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_dbase.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_dbx.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_fdf.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_filepro.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_gd2.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './ext\\php_gettext.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
Joshua Meadows (DemoRic)
support
support

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try opening php.ini located in your windows folder.
find a line
Quote:
extension_dir =

and verify that it says:
Quote:
extension_dir = "C:\apache2triad\php\extensions"

The easiest thing to do is an uninstall, and re-install and see if you still have the problem.
fastburst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did that, I have it as

extension_dir = "d:\apache2\php\extensions"

I installed it to another Harddrive my D Drive of course and change the install director to apache2 instead of apache2triad.

I have uninstalled completely rebooted and reinstalled and same problem.
I did have Apache 2 as seperate install and uninstalled all that before. install, I also have PHP5 in the path D:\php5 removed that as well as I had myql as D:\mysql this was how i was running Apache before I had found apache2triad. I used to use PHPTriad, same concept way outdated, havent had this on machine in 2 years.

I have removed all the directories and files and placed backup of all that on another drive itself just incase i cant get this to work. but nothing else is runnign apache or php or mysql except for what apache2triad has installed.

and every time I restart apache i get the same errors as well as anytime i reboot.

as far as machine wise as it is installed on is as follows:

Windows XP Professional SP2
Dual Xeon Proc
7 - Seagate Cheeta 15,000 RPM HHD
4 GIGS DDR Memory

Hopefully this helps because it is stumping me completely.
One interesting this as well If I runn php-cgi in the httpd.conf instead of the module, the problem goes away however then the apache2triad breaks, meanig the side menus show nothing and al teh bottom features like restart apache and all teh fun stiuff disappear as well.

DISREGARD EVERYTHING ABOVE NOW

Apparently it will not give you these errors if you leave the default directory name as apache2triad. if you change it it will generate errors. found this all out after about 30 minutes of testing and installing.
The drive it is installed on doesn't matter however the directory name does.

lesson learned.

Best Regards
James[/b]
Joshua Meadows (DemoRic)
support
support

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

glad to see you've got it running.
jack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting the same error, but haven't changed the directory name. Wouldn't reinstalling fix that problem anyway. What should the directory path be?
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the default path from the installer
go to http://localhost/apache2triadcp/fixfiles.cgi , does any of you guys see red lines ?
most probably like in the case of tiva you have bad libraries installed by other program

Last edited by Vlad Alexa Mancini on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
jack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Vlad,

What happenned to the detail I posted about the files contents? Am I posting something incorrectly and you are removing it?

Are you saying that I should view the page in my browser and I'll see where errors are based on the red lines? I honestly don't understand what you're saying since your reply is so short....

Please Help.

Jack
dawg
support
support

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the server, paste:

http://localhost/apache2triadcp/fixfiles.cgi

Into a browser

Look for the Red text.
jack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I did what you said and the file says as follows:

Old instalations clean tool

This script will search for some files from old instalations of php mysql and perl , known to cause problems for apache2triad.

Did not find c:/my.cnf
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system/php5ts.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system32/php5ts.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system/perl58.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system32/perl58.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system/ntwdblib.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system32/ntwdblib.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system/libeay32.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system32/libeay32.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system/ssleay32.dll
Did not find C:\WINDOWS/system32/ssleay32.dll

and then has an option to delete, which I selected but nothing happens. I'm sent to a page that says

All Done
Go Back

But if I go back to the URL, it still shows the same error.....

I don't see any red lines.

ALso, I uninstalled version 1.5.3 and installed 1.5.4 hoping this would solve the problem, and the install went fine, but I'm getting the same error when I restart, and the same results in the fixfile.

Thanks,
Any help would be great.,.
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do a system wide search for libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll , state every location where they were found
jack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

libeay32:

C:\apache2triad\opssl\bin
C:\apache2triad\pgsql\bin
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin

ssleay32:

C:\apache2triad\opssl\bin
C:\apache2triad\pgsql\bin
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004

Jump to: