Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 apache2 error 413
Google
am05mhz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i use apache2triad 1.5.4
when i try to upload a file aprox 200kb i get this error (error 413) from apache, but sometimes it does not get this error and the upload succeed.

i've search the net 'bout this error n get that it has something to do with
LimitRequestBody xxxxx
with xxxx in bytes in the config files.

i've set it to 8Mb, set the PHP memory limit to 10Mb, PHP max post size to 8Mb, PHP max upload size to 6Mb, but still got this error (mostly, n sometime it doesn't).

i've also notice that apache can be set to look for config file other than httpd.conf, do the default config of apache2triad set this option? if yes where do it look (beside httpd.conf n ssl.conf)?

one more thing, i think the uploads that succeed occurs when i clear firefox cache etc, does it have some connection to this error?

thanx for the help
dale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check your settings for your cache size in the firefox tools. Maybe it is too small. If you post your url I'll check it if you want.
am05mhz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thx for ur advise, but my cache firefox is set up to 70 MB, and it would make an error after 1 successful upload, n i also notice recently, that after i got the error, i refresh the upload page n try another upload, it would succeed, n it also make an error after that.

recently, i try it with IE, in IE it would always make an error.

oh one more thing, i use OpenSSL for client authentication.

btw, i can't give u my URL 'cause i'm running it on a local machine, n i can't make it online 'cause i dont have the privilege.

but thx anyway, may be if i can't get this over, i'll just set up a new "site" manualy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic