Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 External mail server
Google
daaamir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i have Kerio mail server installed, xmail is disabled and downloaded uebimiau 2.7.2. I've setup mail acc in kerio and i can log on to it from webmail. When i try to send e-mail it says that i should check relay or another err is that it can't connect to smtp. I've enabled imap module in php.ini. When i send email to any of these addresses, mail passes and no err is displayed within outlook(mail daemon isn't saying that mail could not be delivered because of not existing domain) but no mail in webmail interface. Now i saw the logs of kerio and there is problem that it couldnt connect to port 80(something other is using it) How can i find out what is using port 80 and how to disable it ? Thanks guys !
lku homer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be that 80 is already in use, say by Apache. Try moving the mail server port to something different like 8080. I have mine set to 8080 and everything works fine.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic