Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 Mysql acess error on vitsa any ideas
Google
Crosz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I have my whole site backed up as many of us do I have managed to get the full site working with vista thanks to your new vista tuts on here but my msql server keeps saying this

Could not connect to mysql on localhost with root@127.0.0.1

all servers are running fine passwords match port 3306 is open it works on my xp box no problems any ideas? Also when I try to login to phpmy admin it gives user or password denied its the one that works on all the rest but not this one now.once this is fixed am backup 100% on new putter. Hello to everyone again has been a number of years again since i was on cause this program works so well for me. Think this is just my second maybe third time here since 2002 when I started this all thanks Smile

Any and all answer are most welcome and am happy to take any advice.
Wrsaith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting the same error on my windows xp test machine as well. All user names and passwords work and match up but it wont let anything new login or access the database but it still lets the forums I installed a few days ago access it. mfrom the from the a2tcp you can access the ini file for it but then trying to load the myphpadmin or any other thing for mysql it wont work ether.
Test machine is running windows XP pro.
build 2600.
512 mb ram.
proc 1.gh+
using a2t stable release.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic