Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 I really need even just the basic help - Please
Google
Gosling

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and Gents

I must apologise to you all at the start by what must seem to you to be someone really inept. I have been trying for ages to get a MySQL database running to display stats from a game running on a data server. When I say ages I mean I have been trying to find out and understand the ins and outs of A2T for about 3 years, with very little success I might add.

Clearly, A2T is a good package and I feel sure that many of you have excellent running systems and are able to do amazing things with it.

I have not had that wonderful expereince. In fact everything about A2T has made me frustrated and annoyed. It must be really basic stuff that I seem to be getting wrong as I have had loads of help with the software that interconnects the game to the databases and completely to no avail.

Please can anyone help me....

I have not asked any questions as yet - This is because I don't even know what to ask really.

If anyone has anytime I would greatly appreciate a walk through with them. We could use Teamspeak2 or ventrillo to communicate and both connect to the server together maybe.

Please can anyone save that last remnants of my hair from the frustration of using A2T...

Thanks

Gos

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic