Apache2Triad Help, Support and Development Forum Index Search Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register Memberlist Attachments Statistics Crew/Ranks Archive
 Mcafee causes average 200 Sec to Load Page
Google
the-wappy-one

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there

Any Help wll be much appreciated :

Here goes

I used to have old Version of apache2triad and all i used it was for fine tunning sites before going live. and building them Typical EG... A Phpnuke Website the front page would load in 0.97 Seconds....

As several changes had been made (Lateset versions of PHP and msql) i diceded to upgrade to the latest version of apache2triad Backed up everything ad started from scrach...

All installed fine then loaded my sites back in and long behold my sites wern't loading so after 5 days of checking code and wondering what i had done wrong. I extendet the time out on the php file to 120 secs from 30 Secs

1/4 for the page loaded i extended it further and further. some pages i get so bored of waiting i will just stop it the basic login page will take 37 secs to load..

Can some one please advise what setting i will need to change to speed up the site this time delay is driving me nuts.....

I know it gose faster as it used to with a older version of A2T. i assume some setting must be diffrent

Many Thanks

Wappy Very Happy
jonfry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a similar problem but it's only with apache2triadcp itself, everything else including my e107 cms, cubecart and crafty syntax sites load at the normal speed.

This might be useful:

[31-Dec-2004 04:19:13] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\apache2triadcp\sstatus.php on line 4
in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\apache2triadcp\sstatus.php on line 4

[31-Dec-2004 04:19:13] PHP Warning: file(http://localhost/server-status?auto) [C:\apache2triad\php\manual\function.file.html]: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

[31-Dec-2004 04:18:13] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\apache2triadcp\sstatus.php on line 4
in C:\apache2triad\htdocs\apache2triadcp\sstatus.php on line 4

[31-Dec-2004 04:18:13] PHP Warning: file(http://localhost/server-status?auto) [C:\apache2triad\php\manual\function.file.html]: failed to open stream: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
the-wappy-one

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the Culprit has been Found

Mcaffae

This is a known Bug with apache and basicly if you are running mcafee

Offical Report with apache

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8325

You can read up but the only fix currently is drop apache or drop Mcaffe (Dissabeling DOSE NOT WORK)

So NORTON HERE I COME

Wappy

P.s the reason why i only affected the upgrade is that it only affects apache version 2 and up
Vlad Alexa Mancini
lead developer
lead developer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes see http://apache2triad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32
the-wappy-one

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Thanks

Just to let you know uninstalled Mcaffe Webpage loded in 0.59 Seconds (THATS JUST A TAD BETTER... LOL) Laughing

Got a copy of norton (neded a firewall and virus scanner) and hay presto Every thing is fine and up to speed again.

Thanks for all your help

Wappy.........

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic